What We Do: Non-Hospice Palliative Care
Do you need Non-Hospice Palliative Care?
Individuals living with illnesses such as cancer, heart disease, lung disease and kidney failure, among others, experience physical symptoms and emotional distress related to their diseases. Sometimes these symptoms are related to the medical treatments they are receiving.
You may want to consider palliative care if you (or your loved one):
- Suffer from pain or other symptoms due to any serious illness
- Experience physical or emotional pain that is not under control
- Need help understanding your situation and coordinating your care
Non-Hospice Palliative Care offers:
- Expert treatment of pain and other symptoms so you can get the best relief possible
- Open discussion about treatment choices, including treatment for your disease and management of your symptoms
- Coordination of your care with all of your health care providers
- Emotional support for you and your family
Help us bring Non-Hospice Palliative Care to more people in our community
Avow’s palliative care services are possible in large part thanks to generous contributions from our community. You can help Avow advance palliative care in our community by making a donation today. With your support, we can help more adults and children suffering from serious illness find comfort and peace of mind.