A Widow’s Workshop on Financial Well-Being
Today, there are almost 12 million widowed women and each has her own unique story and journey. -U.S. Census Bureau
Widows face unique challenges as they grieve and make important decisions for the next stage in their life. Join us for an informative presentation & discussion:
- Organize & Simplify Your Financial Life
- Understand Income, Expenses, & Investments
- Medicare, Social Security & Estate Planning
- What’s Important? | Creating a Plan for YOU.
- Identify Your Trusted Advisors
- Answer Your Questions
To reserve your seat, please RSVP to Loren Whipple at 239-261-4404.
Date: Thursday, January 21st 2016
Where: Ispiri Community Center
1095 Whippoorwill Lane, Naples
Light food & beverages will be provided.