Avow Is a Certified Great Place to Work®
With a career at Avow, you’ll find personal fulfillment, a great sense of purpose and a feeling of being part of the Avow family. Our goal is to “recruit, retain, and retire” our employees – and we show that through our generous employee compensation and benefits offerings, educational support, engagement programs and a culture of caring.
Enjoy Our Generous Benefits Program
When you are job hunting, be sure to compare the value of a prospective employer’s benefits package as part of the total compensation you are offered. We are proud of our robust benefits programs: they reflect our commitment to supporting our employees both on the job and in their personal lives. In many cases, the value of our benefits package adds 30% or more to an employee’s hourly wage rate.
Education and Quality of Life Benefits: Live Your Best Life
- Paid time off to travel, relax, and recharge
- Bereavement leave for family and pets
- Employee Assistance Program for help in meeting life’s challenges
- In-house continuing education opportunities to increase your skills at no cost to you
- Tuition reimbursement so you can get that degree with Avow’s help
- Discounted memberships at area fitness centers
Insurance Benefits: Protection for You and Your Family
- Medical insurance (PPO) with prescription drug coverage
- We offer a high deductible plan that for most employees results in lower out-of-pocket costs. Open a health savings account and Avow will contribute to help you meet your annual deductible.
- Affordable spouse and family coverage is also available.
- Telehealth available: 24/7 access from anywhere for diagnoses and prescriptions for common illnesses like the flu, respiratory infections, earaches. Save time and money by avoiding a trip to a clinic, physician office or ER.
- Dental insurance
(including some benefits for orthodontics)
- Vision insurance (optional)
- Life and accidental death/ dismemberment insurance (company paid)
- Short and long-term disability insurance (company paid)
- Pet insurance (optional)
Financial Benefits: Security for Your Future
- Health savings account with contributions from Avow
- Retirement savings plan (TSA/403(b) matching program)
- Direct deposit
- Mileage reimbursement