Avow Is a Certified Great Place to Work®
With a career at Avow, you’ll find personal fulfillment, a great sense of purpose and a feeling of being part of the Avow family. Our goal is to “recruit, retain, and retire” our employees – and we show that through our generous employee compensation and engagement programs and a culture of caring.
A career at Avow is more than just a job. It is an opportunity to learn about life, comfort, and peace of mind. I am so grateful to work for this wonderful organization.
Working for Avow has been one of the most meaningful experiences I’ve had. Our hospice patients and families have taught me how precious each moment of life can be.
Some of the finest professionals I’ve ever worked with. The training I received exceeded what I got in school. I would highly recommend working for Avow.
Enjoy Our Generous Benefits Program
When you are job hunting, be sure to compare the value of a prospective employer’s benefits package as part of the total compensation you are offered. We are proud of our robust benefits programs: they reflect our commitment to supporting our employees both on the job and in their personal lives. In many cases, the value of our benefits package adds 30% or more to an employee’s hourly wage rate.
Education and Quality of Life Benefits: Live Your Best Life
- Paid time off to travel, relax, and recharge
- Bereavement leave for family and pets
- Employee Assistance Program for help in meeting life’s challenges
- In-house continuing education opportunities to increase your skills at no cost to you
- Tuition reimbursement so you can get that degree with Avow’s help
- Discounted memberships at area fitness centers
Insurance Benefits: Protection for You and Your Family
- Medical insurance (PPO) with prescription drug coverage
- We offer a high deductible plan that for most employees results in lower out-of-pocket costs. Open a health savings account and Avow will contribute to help you meet your annual deductible.
- Affordable spouse and family coverage is also available.
- Telehealth available: 24/7 access from anywhere for diagnoses and prescriptions for common illnesses like the flu, respiratory infections, earaches. Save time and money by avoiding a trip to a clinic, physician office or ER.
- Dental insurance
(including some benefits for orthodontics)
- Vision insurance (optional)
- Life and accidental death/ dismemberment insurance (company paid)
- Short and long-term disability insurance (company paid)
- Pet insurance (optional)
Financial Benefits: Security for Your Future
- Health savings account with contributions from Avow
- Retirement savings plan (TSA/403(b) matching program)
- Direct deposit
- Mileage reimbursement