If you are looking for a worthwhile cause to support with your time, experience and talents, we have a variety of Volunteer opportunities for people with all sorts of interests and schedules. We invite you to consider becoming a trained Volunteer. We need you – and we definitely appreciate you!
Volunteers at Avow…
- Make friendly visits to hospice patients living at home or in facilities
- Provide a welcome respite to family members caring for a loved one. A volunteer may sit with a patient while the family member goes to lunch with a friend, runs errands or the like
- Visit patients at home or in facilities with a trained pet
- Help with tasks at our business offices
- Work at our Treasures resale shop
- Take tickets, direct people, serve refreshments or help in other ways at special events held to raise funds for Avow
Follow this link to learn more about volunteer opportunities at Avow.
Volunteers complete training and orientation to ensure everyone feels comfortable, informed and happy with their assignments. To learn more about our volunteer training program visit our “Become a Volunteer” link now.